2007-01-11

Snow Again

Yesterday morning I had a bad headache. I could not stand up and wanted to throw up. It made me think that I may have a tumor &-l. I wanted to stay at home but I didn't want to skip the Dean's meeting. J and I went to Kirkland togehter. S was late for the meeting and I felt terrible sitting in the room. They asked me to go home and stay in the bed. I called J and he took me home.

I slpet about 3 hours. When I woke up, it was snowing. I didn't bother to get up. There are 8 Shindey Sheldon's book I need to read. I finsihed one in 2 days. It was not a bad story. But the one I am going to read is more interesting. It is about murder, love, and conspires.

Because of the snow, our campus is closed and I have one extra day to stay at home.:) I heard lots of stories about the snow, the road, and the driving conditions. WN left Kirkland at 4pm yesterday and got home (Sammaish) at 12:30am. He took a nap at 10:30 because of the no-moving traffic. Wen almost got smashed by a big truck. Y's husband spent 5 hours from MS to Issaquah. Poor WQ, she had to left her car on Ingwood road and walked to home. This mornining she found out her car was towed by the towing company. She had to pay $185 to get her car back. What a nightmare!

Since I felt much better this morning, J asked me to take some pictures in the snow. From the pictures, you can tell that I gained some weights. :(